Far Infrared Therapy
Infrared heat is simply a form of energy that indirectly transmitted onto objects because of its specific wavelength Unlike conventional heating system which relies on heating the air to warm our bodies, the efficient infrared heat loses less than 20% of its energy in heating the surrounding air, allowing over 80% of its energy to be directly converted to heat onto and within our bodies. This energy can then penetrate safely up to 45 mm into our skin layer and outer body.
How does it work?
Through perspiration process, acid and waste residue like toxins, alcohol, nicotine, cholesterol and the potentially carcinogenic heavy metal are removed from the cells. The skin also sheds any old skin cells, leaving it glowing and immaculately clean, with improved tone, elasticity, texture.
- Increases blood circulation and O2 supply to damaged tissues
- Treatment of acne by striking sebaceous glands
- Far infrared radiation is the only antidote to excessive UV radiation (Sunburn)
- Far infrared radiant heat antidotes the negative effect of toxic electromagnetic sources (high tension power lines, cell phones, computer display terminals
- Decreases joint stiffness
- Relieves muscle spasms, leads to pain relief
- Affects soft tissues injury
- Increases the extensibility of collagen tissue
- Assists in resolution of inflammatory, infiltrated, edema and exudes
- FIR is able to neutralize blood toxicity and smooth the walls of arteries, capillaries, and veins (there prevent blocks)
- Promote regeneration and last healing (Reversing Aging Process) Increases metabolism between blood and tissue
- Enhances WBC function, thereby increasing immune response and elimination of foreign pathogens and cellular waste products
- Removes accumulated toxins by improving lymph circulation which is often at the core of many health problems
- Stimulate Hypothalamus, which controls the production of neurochemicals involved in such biological processes as sleep, mood, pain sensations, and blood pressure
- 7 times more effective at detoxifying heavy metals such as mercury, Aluminum, cholesterols, nicotine, ammonia, alcohol, sulphuric acid, and other environmental toxins.
- Blood Pressure: The infrared radiations penetrate the skin and stimulate the body cells into releasing nitrous oxide. The presence of nitrous oxide in the blood relaxes the blood vessels and lowers the blood pressure
- Weight Loss: The rise in body temperature due to infrared penetration, causes the body fat to This rise in temperature also causes the transpiration, i.e. the loss of body fluids or water through the skin. At approximately 110 degrees Fahrenheit, the body fat accumulated under the skin can be released out of the body, with the transpiring water, leading to weight loss
- FIR saunas are the ONLY natural, healthy way to burn calories without exercising.
- Use of an FIR sauna has a cumulative effect on the body, meaning that using it daily magnifies its benefits. The first time you use the FIR sauna will be a pleasant experience. However, after several days and then weeks, detoxification, weight loss, immune building, and other benefits will increase dramatically. One must experience this cumulative effect to understand it completely. Burns up to 900 & more calories in just one 30-minute Infrared Sauna Therapy session.